Monday, January 16, 2006

Y have to make me feel this way?

today my mood was ok but blue.. morning working at F/G clinc was fine but was called back to H clinic later noon. my colleague, Milket, having medical check-up so Cindy had to cover C clinic while i covered H clinic.

i was fine actually, until i saw one of my friend's website. felt depressed & upset after reading the datas, duno y. the feelings is like friends avoiding u, this kind of treatments. not going to say who but if u dun feel like meeting up, then pls dun make up any excuses to avoid me, can? pls juz voice out, k?

then after my all emotional thingy, this friend msg me. i was like?! well, i didn't ask anything, juz act as normal replied back the msg. haiz... y have to make me so upset?

very tired & now having headache... think so much this kind of things can really suffocate myself. i admit, I am very emotional affected by problems, even small problems but i usually keep to myself. unless i can't stand it, i will then voice out to someone but usually no...

No comments: