Sunday, January 15, 2006

3 friends' birthday this week - ytd, today & tml...

Had a lame dream last nite, quite scary also. Dreamt of an insect went beneath my skin, painful & eerie. then got startled from my slp. eeekkk... y got this kind of stupid dream?! wat a freak..

Was 10am in the morning when I woke up from my silly dream. He was still slping, think he played my laptop last nite coz I woke up & saw him playing game with it. duno he got read my blog anot.. anyway cleaned myself before out to buy lunch for him.. he said tat I very long time didn’t buy breakfast or lunch for him. Men...

Later noon, need to go out with my parents so after lunch I told him I got to go back. he likes not happy, kept refusing me to go. haiz...

Today another friend’s birthday, Shujuan. She is my sec sch friend so sms her to wish her. she replied back, saying that she is surprised to receive my msg. well, she should coz I so long nvr seen her & nvr really meet her up. Only occasionally we met each other by chance at our void deck. she is living at the same block with my aunt so sometimes will bump into each other.

I would be surprised too if ever got a friend sms me to wish me even though we are not tat close.. Tml another friend’s birthday, Serene, my new colleague at NSC.. she jio me ytd for clubbing at MOS but can’t go coz went Chinatown wif him & his mom mah.. she will be on leave tml also so I will be covering F/G clinic tml whole day. Haiz... Monday’s blue again..

No comments: