Thursday, January 19, 2006

pampered my feet today, shiok ar?! hehe

today clinic not so bad.. had CMEP lunch talk on pre & post op counselling on day surgery, a very gd presentation by Laila. learnt alot from her but the "counselling nurse" kept saying, "ok, for the sake of the junior nurses..." this sentence had been repeating for at least 3 to 4 times during the talk. wao kaoz.. everytimes having CMEP, he surely interfered with the talk. we were like?! think we duno meh? sometimes we junior nurses know more than him leh... he sometimes also come & asked us the simple question which everybody knows loh... & watever he said is actually repeating & repeating again... is it when u get older, will become like this? i dun wan to be like him leh, he is very "blockhead" leh.. my friends who is reading this & know who i am actually toking abt, plz keep to urself leh.. but i guess u guys will agree with me coz i know, u know & everybody in NSC know abt his characters... haha

PM. i took time off to go back SIM to collect my lecture notes, then saw xiaohui there also... she is doin her 1st night shift today so after collection, she had to go back home slp before working... i took mine & i read it during the mrt.. going to bugis for my pedicure. wao laoz, my next module on patho A is so CHIM leh... went through all the pages & it was like reading the Dr's notes leh! got to finish the worksheets also, carried 15 marks leh, to be submitted on the 1st day of sch. i think i better go work on it fast or can ask my Dr for help?! hehe.. dun tell anybody, k? =p

reached bugis ard 5pm, my pedicure appt is at 6pm. so i went shopping ard 1st.. my pedicure was done at PINC, recommended by my friend coz her sis works there but no discount. haiz... very shioking esp when my feet were being scrubbed. see all the dead skin coming off my feet. then got my toenails painted orange. duno y i choose this color but overrall not bad lah.. think go home i would put some nail arts on it coz looks abit plain leh.. now blogging at coffee bean coz my brother surely occupied the computor. though i got my own laptop but can't surf at home coz no network. i'm using starhub network at the coffeebean to get online.. hehe

a VERY bad new for me after i reached home.. received a letter from SIM. i failed my legal perspectives papers. arghh... feel like crying & angry abt myself. have to retake the course & there is no sub-papers leh. so sad... then my classes for the repeated course is being arranged together with charlene & sandra & that is during mid of April. duno can join them anot leh coz my HMDP for wound attachment from april to june at canada still pending for approval. i really very sad leh tat i failed my subject. have to pay another $600-$700 for the repeat classes. sobsob.. =(

No comments: