Saturday, January 14, 2006

changed my blog skin.. =)

Changed the layout of my blog skin, find it quite cool & nice. I like it very much. =)

Today is Charlene’s birthday so sms her a cute picture msg, showing a small cute panties. haha..

Think my computer down again. Cannot be switched on but it was ok when I was using it in the early morning. Then when my brother came back, I restarted the computer & let him used. But duno y leh, the computer kept restart over & over again.. Is it me who caused it spoiled? Shit... anyway my computer is already down with virus, its time to re-format the computer. AGAIN...

Noon. Went to his place 1st, then went Chinatown wif him & his mom. Sky was dark & slight drizzling. Tout going to rain again but luckily din rain. haha.. we had our dinner 1st at the new hawker centre. There was loads of pple, no table to sit but still managed to find a place to eat. but the place was kinda dirty & unorganised though newly opened few days ago.. dun like the cleaner aunty, she duno how to clear the dishes..

There he goes again.. Sometimes really can’t stand him.. Always nagged at my ear, saying "get used to it liao, everytime come out, I'm always the one paying for everything.." in my heart, I said, "hello?! I paid for the taxi fare & I din say much & u should be paying for the food coz ur the son & the bf loh.. Wat's the problem?" we also not eating in an expensive restaurant ar?! Haiz...

Chinatown was packed with loads of pple coz of the coming CNY.. Can feel the festive mood, so nice & again, he nagged at my ear.. "Shouldn't have come here to walk, so many pple! Duno y u all like to come here during this period?!" But tat should be the way mah to enjoy the festive mood! Think next time, got any festive coming or shopping, I dun ask him along liao. it's like a bee buzzing around me..

On the way back, he checked my hp AGAIN.. Asking who’s this & who’s tat? So annoying. Y can’t I have some privacy? Haiz...

Blogging in my laptop at his place so cannot let him see.. Wait quarrel again.. When is he going to grow up huh? Sianz..

No comments: