Friday, January 13, 2006

i like nursing... hehe

everyday morning before work, i would drag myself to work coz very tiring & sianz leh... everyday the same routine, slp, work, eat work, slp... but duno y leh, sometimes i love my job esp when my patients appreciated my service to them... it really makes me smile.. =)

morning bul/coll clinic was ok till i attend to an elderly pt. he very poor thing. blisters all over his rt back until buttocks.. then the gauzes were sticking to his skin, very hard for me to take out to do the dressing... the nursing home staffs shouldn't have covered his raw skin wif gauzes but can't blame them also.. but i really pitied this elderly. his relatives said that he seldom tok to them when toking to him. but today when doing his dressing, he said a few times, "heng tong.." which means very painful.. i felt very aching for him... then i saw another wound which is behind his knee cap. i was shocked to see that wound coz u could actually see his tendons!!! gosh... intially i tout it was bone, but carefully look at it, its his tendons!! & they only put thin layer of gauze there. wao kaoz.. i felt sad for this uncle. i can't do anything to it, Dr also noted.. so all i can do, is to put more paddings to prevent the friction when he sits on the wheelchair..

F/G clinic, phonnia called me. another pt for dressing. a late twenties gal with extensive sloughy ulcer over her lt shin... again i did the dressing for this pt, quite poor thing. she said had this ulcer for 6 yrs.. y nowadays so many pts having chronic ulcers? i really hope my approval for wound attachment at canada approve asap so tat i know how to deal wif all these chronic wounds. helps all these poor pts ease their sufferings...

PM, contact clinic. though quite busy but i had a great time working on my patch testings for my pts.. a few pts i even joked with them which really made my day! =) asked a few of them to write feedback form for me, they are really nice.. then HIM again! aiyo, sometimes really dun wan his help leh.. ya, he tryin to be helpful but "yuen pang yuen man" leh.. he got his own room, dun wan to use & he used mine instead!!! wtf! jammed up my quene there. arrgghhh... soon or later, i will go crazy becoz of HIM!! give me a break, man!!!

No comments: