Thursday, January 26, 2006

blogging at coffee bean... hehe... =)

here i am again! blogging at bugis coffee bean cafe. my fav hangout coz always got alot of empty seats around. came after work, hehe... actually came here for shopping but walked here, walked there, nothing to buy leh... think i shop too much le. been shopping the past few these days. hehe... juz bought a necklace, quite nice lah. still wan to get some for my new year leh but nope seem to attract me. haiz... stil havn't get my new shoes yet leh. think gotta wear the old le..

tml noon no clinic, only 2nd reading for the patch testing pts so slack in the noon. can't take leave or time off. sianz... think do house-cleaning(should be clinic-cleaning? lolz) for my clinic? then tml nite, eating reunion dinner wif my granny. yummy food again! hahaha...

No comments: