Monday, January 09, 2006

get scolding for nothing...

today very cold, heard from radio, its 22 to 26 degree cold... wow, so low..thsi morning my clinic was light.. but today alot of NC(NC means nasty customers) patients.. dun y all come together today. damn "lucky" & i got scolded by a fcuking lady which i dun even know wat happened in the 1st place! wrongly accussed & got scolding for nothing.. wtf...

1 regular patient of my photo clinic, dun really know him well, its the my colleagues who know his fcuking attitudes everytimes he came NSC.. he is on shining therapy, had to come few times every week for his treatments. & today actually he is for review to see Dr but he dun wan coz he doesn't wan to pay for the consultation charges, juz wan to do his shining treatments. he is very demanding. juz wan to do the shining therapy without review coz he knows that everytimes see is the same things the Dr going to say.. but i mean at least every 3-4 mths, let the Dr assess the skin condition so tat the Dr can record the progress mah.. he demanded to carry on the treatments even after more than 6 mths without seeing the Dr.. wat a freaking guy..

another lady, ard 20+. she came into my room, saying Dr got a test for her. i helped her to look & its a scraping lab test(not by me, by lab technican) so i brought her over to F/G clinic & tat was ard 1150 already.. then she asked me, how abt her treatment at level 3 coz she said someone told her there won't be anyone ard during the lunchtime. so i assured her that she can still go C clinic for treatment. but to play safe, i went back ask my colleague & she said during lunchtime might not be any staff running the treatment room. so i went over again & told the lady abt the situation. then she yelled at me, saying that our service & our attitudes suks. actually before seeing Dr tat time, she asked the counter staff wat time the treatment room at C clinic closed for lunch. & she claimed tat the staff replied her rudely. she said that the staff told her, "our clinic opens until 5pm everyday & the machines upstair won't run away!" i did not know who told her tat but i'm angry wif this fcuking lady becoz she yelled at me in front of everyone at the clinic, making me so embarrassed!!

then duno where my courage come from, i actually said to her, "ok fine, Miss, I'm trying my best to help u but could u stop raising ur voice at me here coz i'm not the one who told u this & i duno even know wat happen?! scold me also no point!" then she kept quiet.. soon my colleague came to do the test for her & i called up to C clinic abt this pt. but my C clinic colleague said juz sent her up after the Dr's review. great... wat a day for me... got scolding for nothing when i duno wat happened in the 1st place... wtf... think next time, i muz be firm when encounter this kind of pts.. im always very timid when dealing wif NC pts, i usually leave it to my sis in charge. i am surprised tat i actually said tat to the impatient lady... haha... surprise, surprise...

No comments: