Tuesday, January 17, 2006

today is the worst psoriasis clinic i ever had!

dragged myself to work again.. didn't expect that today the clinic would be so messy like a mad house..

AM, psoriasis clinic. i was quite superstitious whenever i looked at the chinese lunar calendar or horoscopes tat foresee the future. then today, btn 7 to 9am, was actually "xiong" which mean not very gd. so i mentally get myself prepared to work for tat superstitious "hours". But little did i expect, everything went so terrible! my clinic was actually like a mad house, wif LOADS (i mean REALLY LOADS) of patients for treatments! Kaoz.. doing the bld tests for non-stop! my patient quene list keep having patients coming in for treatments! & its not for tat 2 hours only loh, itwas damn busy until my lunch time! tat 4 hrs of madness was like a torture to me leh! then a few pts really irritated me. feel like killing them! arghhh...

the stupid computor system also created prob. got strucked wif a pt's proflie. the database kept showing error & the bill showed $400!!! wao kaoz, it should be less $100 but reflected more than $400. if i am the pt, i can faint leh... haiz...

THEN HIM AGAIN!!!y everytimes HIM, HIM, HIM!!!people working there like hell & he kept getting into my way, interferring my treatments! WTF?! i'm already very hot wif my workloads liao & there he keep moving here & there, disturbing my work flow! feel like killing him!! arghhh... then got 1 HIV bld test to do, i passed to him becoz its a male pt. not nice for me to do counselling for male pts as we need to ask abt the history of the sexual intercourse for contact tracing if result come back positive.. he finished the counselling & proceed on wif the bld test for the pt. he can't manage to the bld test & he poked the pt twice coz pt's vein quite difficult. in the end asked me to do for him. before doing, he kept asking me to wear gloves coz HIV mah.. okok i know, i'm a nurse also.. before i did the test, he said he got another counselling to do, then he went off... THEN u know wat i saw? A SYRINGE WITH BLOOD STAINED ON ITlying on the table!!! he left it there after the 2nd attempt! OMFG!!!come on, as a senior staff, he should know better than me loh! SOMEMORE ITS A HIV CASE leh!!! gosh... driving me mad soon...

PM, infective clinic. after all the shitty works in the morning, finally afternoon liao. tues PM usually very light, not much of people unless our NSC queen came & cover the pediatric clinic. again, duno y?! alot of prob too! Dr Lim sent me 1 for patch testing studies & during tat time, got 2 NC pts to deal with!! luckily sis lim was around to settle it. today is an unfortunate day, more like friday, the 13th!

i dun really wan to tok bad abt people but sometimes the way they do things or the way they speak, is very irritating & stupid, can really make my blood boils!! i know i myself also have few weaknesses & bad points but as least after the mistake made, i try to learn from it. & i DUN like people so directly say abt my characters. being my friends, if u wan to comment abt my characters or attitudes, plz let me know nicely so tat i know how to amend. BUT PLZ DUN SAY IT UNTIL TOO CARRIED AWAY, OK? it hurts me & u might not know it but in my heart, i will hate u even though if ur my close friend...

No comments: