Tuesday, May 02, 2006

new haircut, shopping spree & back to work!!!


"A brand new Agnes" =p had a new hair cut, shorter hair & off go my split ends! went for my treatment on sat & my hair really need some nutrients now!!! like those kind of dry grasses. after the treatment itself, my stylist straightened my hair cos i told her i miss my straight hair but its only temporary. cannot do rebonding leh or else i will go botak! haha... but i can't imagine myself after i wash my hair! hope it is not so bushy after a wash out. hehe...

the 1st 2 days of the long wkends i spent at his place. he made me cried on the 1st night, for wat reason, i shall not say. i juz really hope he can become more mature in his thinkings & not to demand too much from me. then his dad kept persuading him & me to get married, i was like speechless & blushed. then i told him, 1 yr later bah coz i'm still studying. got excused from the topic until next yr. hehe...actually dun intend to get married now leh, felt like not ready to settle down yet, esp him. haiz... went out wif his family for breakfast & dinner these 2 days. felt like i'm already married into his family. his parents are really nice to me but CgM very naughty son. (a msg to him, pls respect & treasure ur parents k?) haha... took a pic of timmy when we having dinner. cute, rite? his mom said timmy got dog fleas & could find loads of dry scabs on his body coz he keep scratching until bleed. poor timmy... but dun worry, i will still love u... muackz!!! =p

labour day, went on a shopping spree wif charlene & phonnia coz he got duty. haiz... we met at 1100 & ate our lunch at Mac. from bugis to suntec to marine sq, we spent loads on cosmetic stuffs. very surprised coz we usually shopped for pretty clothes the last few rounds. hehe... we spent nearly 1 hr in thefaceshop. bought a few XXX stuffs but overrall i spent the least among 3 of us. hehe... took a pic in the toilet, trying to copy other pple where they took pics of their reflection in the mirror. not bad huh? hehe...

back to work today, so slacked after long wkend, found my clinic suddenly so yellow. lights were changed, felt abit unfamiliar to my clinic. then forgotten tat today is tuesday, tout won't be so many pts for bld tests. i am a dracula today again!!! haha... then was discussing abt sis lim's gifts. we are going to get a nice bday & farewell gifts which will be done hand craft by us! we really like her alot coz she is a very nice clinic executive. take gd care of her staffs very well & she earned our respect. we are planning to make her a photo album which definately will be very memorable for her. i'm so excited abt her gift but also sad coz it means her retirement is getting nearer. really gonna miss her alot when she leaves us. took a pic wif her (as part of our plan.) hehe... =p




arghhh... i going to wash my hair later, no more straight hair liao! took many pics of my straight hair to keep for memories. haha... i kinda insane now but i can't help it. super zhi lian now. muahaha... =p last few shots of me in straight hair. sobsob... =p

No comments: