Sunday, May 07, 2006

early mother's day celebration

once every 5 yrs, singapore held the election day to vote which parties we support. last election day was done in 2001, i was 19, illegal age to vote. hehe... this yr, i'm 24 & i'm involved in the voting. mine very 1st time voting! anyway it took less than 1 min to finish everything. tat was fast. =p

after tat went IMM with my parents before coming down to fetch my aunt for dinner. i had planned for an early mother's day celebration coz next wkend is a long hoildays, i have a chalet going on & MY EXAM ON THE FOLLOWING MONDAY! WTF! blamed myself for not checking properly 1st before booking my chalet. haiz... now struggling to study & its my repeated module! WTF!!! prayed tat i pass...

my dad suggested to go the old turf city to makan coz he said the restaurants there not bad. there are a few selections & we finally rest our butts at this "shui sha ren jia".
the stupid cola cola frigde blocked the wordings & its empty!!!


the old turf city where the horses are racing

ordered a few expensive dishes but still shark fins remained the top on the x-list. anyway its a mother's day treat for my mom & aunt so anything lah!


my cheeky brother, pretty mother & yandao father


me & my aunt, she very dao leh... haha

enough for enjoyment, now back to studies! pray for me, pls!

No comments: