Monday, May 22, 2006

diarrhoea whole day long...

aiyo, i'm sick again. having diarrhoea since ytd & today the whole day long. getting dehydrated soon. tout of getting mc today but already LOADS of staffs on mc today. the usual few who like to "fake" mc. so shortage of staffs so i tahan until 3+ & asked cindy let me take time off go home rest early. so concidence my aunt visited me. haiz...

ytd went for the big walk & was having diarrhoea already during the 1st part of the walk, anyway not as jialat as today. intially his brother & his gf are joining wif us for the walk but think they slept late the previous nite so didnt go. only left CgM & me go for the walk. we were late also & we started in the middle of the walk after 2km. hehe... then we stopped at suntec coz i wanna to relieve myself. diarrhoea mah... =p took some pics from the bridge.


around 4km of the walk.


LOADS of people!!!

then we took short cut at the 4km & u-turn back to the finish point. hehe... saw some students doing dragon dance.

pple taking pics like me


sunny day for a walk


walking back to the finish point


AT LAST, THE ENDING POINT!!!

this yr is my 2nd time taking part in the big walk. it was nice though very tiring. hoping to join next yr again! =)

No comments: