Monday, May 15, 2006

long weekend...

i had a long weekends of rest, leisure & sufferings. since thursday i check in for my chalet & spent the whole evening ALONE!!!he can only book on in the nite so i spent the nite, studying my notes. weird, people come chalet for fun, i go chalet to study. bo pian leh, my exam today! haiz... then took pic of myself the whole evening. hehe...


i know i super "zhi lian". hehe...


saw this baby looney tunes show going on when on my way back to chalet alone during the 1st nite. he came in only ard 10+pm, 1st time in chalet all alone but not bad leh coz everything belong to me. hehe...


can u guess whose legs are these? hehe...

friday, his family only came in around noon, supposed to go wild wild wet wif the kids but raining until evening. luckily rain stopped during evening or else our bbq is ruined. had a fun bbq during tat nite. as usual we still got alot of leftover of foods. his relatives left in the later nite, only his bro, bro's gf, him & me stayed over for the nite.


our bbq fun


his granny & mother


the playful kids


his brother & gf

saturday was our last day, we checked out 1st before we headed to play wild wild wet, didn't want to waste the free tickets & its my 2nd time playing. so fun but heavy rain spoiled the whole day again. only get to play ard 2 hrs. haiz... i wan to go there again!!! =p supposed to go home on sat coz need to revise my module on sun before my exam! but his mom asked me to stay for the nite 1st, next day then go back so i tried to revise at his place. haiz...

sunday, woke up, feeling very tired, body aching all over. tout i didn't slp properly, tats y got muscle aches. but until noon, still felt uneasy so took my temp. gosh! i got fever again! duno how i get it! 38.2 degree! shit, can't concentrate on my studies. keep praying tat i will be better when i woke up the next day! wat kaoz, wat a day for me!!!

monday, my exam day. still feeling sick but didn't check my temp & left for sch. really prayed i survived through my papers & finally ended!! but the questions damn chim & if i am going to fail again this round, i will kill myself!!! after exam, went shopping wif charlene again. stil surviving, hehe... reached home ard 7+, took my temp again. still having low grade fever. haiz... tml have to go back to work. duno still can work anot, haiz...

oh ya, btw today is timmy's birthday!!!
Happy Birthday To You!
Happy Birthday To You!
Happy Birthday To Timmy!
Happy Birthday To You!


before hair cut...


after hair cut! so cute, muackz!!! =p

No comments: