Sunday, May 28, 2006

gathering wif old friends...

last wed, met up wif old friends from epss. think a few yrs nvr meet up wif them liao, ever since passed out from sec sch except for joann, my dearest buddy. hehe... met them after my evening clinic, didn't expect to knock off so late & they waited for me for half an hr. so paiseh... had our dinner at NYDC at wheellock. also took some pics outside wheellock.


with shujuan, though she lives the same block as me but we seldom bump into each other. btw she is an air stewardess. =)


with theresa, had not seen each other for 7-8 yrs since passing out of sec sch. she is getting married coming nov! congratulation, sweetie!


with my dearest buddy, since pri sch but we only click very well after passed out of sec sch. surprisingly?! =p


the 4 of us.

PS. i looked so horrible with my stupid curly hair on all pics! i wan my hair long again! Kaoz!!!

coming june, got alot of gatherings coming up! surprisingly everybody seem to arrange gathering during this coming june & tats great! think i got another 3-4 more gatherings to attend, my friends from pri sch & sec sch, think mayb should organise another gathering for my poly friends too! hehe... having classes again, starting tml! so busy so busy! cindy on leave tml till thurs & i have to run the clinic alone by myself! pls dun let me encounter any fucking nasty pts. hate all these demanding pts... =(

No comments: