Friday, May 05, 2006

Dun understand y a person can be so stubborn & mind set is still so childish when the age is already over 21. I always tout this is the age when we start to get mature in our thinking but I guess I am wrong. It only applies to certain people. If people said ur got bad points, then change it! Y assume tat the people are at fault when ur the one who is at fault in the first place?!

He called me, then I told him tat I might be drinking wif my NSC colleagues in the later night. I asked him whether he wan to join us for the drink. Then he said he dun wan to go coz dun wan to have conflict wif my colleagues. ACTUALLY there is nothing wrong between him & my colleagues. It’s juz tat my colleagues happened to find out how he treats me & passed some unpleasant remarks abt him. I know its wrong for my friends to tok bad abt him but personally I do agree to some parts where he ill-treats me. I told him in a joking manner wat my friends told me but not totally the whole truth, hoping tat he might take note & at least change abit. But his face changed like as though I dropped a bomb. he took it so seriously & he got angry with me & my colleagues.

Ok, I know maybe it really consider hurting to him but at least he should also take the initiative to change for better. He has stubborn characters which I think nobody can change it even me myself. I already confront him so many times for his attitudes esp toward his mom. He is filial but the way he tok to his mom, is really rude. & I totally hate it!

This entry I wrote, doesn’t mean I wan a change of a new bf or I wan a break up. I just wan to voice my unhappiness abt him. PLS dun give any comments or tell me wat I should do. Its between him & me. If we meant to be together of coz u will see both of us walking down the red aisle in the future. If really something happen between us, tats it.

No comments: