Friday, April 28, 2006

quit or not to quit?!

yes, long weekends! 3 days break, alot of things came into my mind. wanted to ask alot of friends out to meet & its like so long nvr see them, missing them so much. haha.. think next wk, start to jio a few out. hehe.. so start praying tat u receive my msg! haha =p

today, clinic load was light. gathered around wif my 2 senior colleagues chit chatting. toking of finding jobs. frankly speaking i did tout of leaving my workplace coz the management there really cannot make it. LOADS of problems implemented, are unfair to own staffs which refer to us. my senior colleague presuaded me to stay on coz she need me in her clinic. she like my working pace & attitudes. we are like a pair of chopsticks. muahaha, i sound like i'm a saint.. =p but duno leh. i have to wait until i finish my studies 1st which is next yr, before i plan for my future again. haiz... headache!!! did a test on job satisfaction. My result...

Your Job Dissatisfaction Level is 43%

Well, you don't have the worst job in the world, but it's not great.
And don't worry, you're not the problem - your company is.
Start looking around for another job, even if you're not totally fed up.
Because in time, you're going to be dying to quit!


haiz... we shall see how then. think most prob, out of tat hell place!!!

No comments: