Friday, April 21, 2006

mushy sms from him

earli morning once i switched on my hp, i received this msg:-

"darling! darling! darling! happy 5yrs 2mth anniversary... juz wan to tell u tat i love u very much.. reali hope u will becum my wife soon... hehe"

its from him. then i replied him:-

cgm! cgm! cgm! ur wish will be granted IF...
1) quit smoking & touching of the butts for the rest of ur life
2) quit placing bets on soccers
3) treat ur mom & me even more nicer
4) no anyhow throw tempers even if ur totally pissed off by us. last but not least..
5) pls learn to be more tidy in clearing ur clothess!!! =p"

well, no reply from him but could imagine he is cracking his brains away... haha

juz becoz last friday is a public holidays, my bullous & contact clinic was like a market! so many many pts!!! luckily my fever recovered last nite, still worried abt it coz i took my temp last nite, was still the same! but thanks god. haha... knocked off at 6pm, OT for tat 1 hr. so long nvr worked OT for contact clinic liao & almost most of the pts had their LOADS of stuffs to test!!! cindy & me worked until crazy...

No comments: