Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Sick....

woke up wif aching body, struggling whether to go work. haiz.. in the end, dragged myself reluctantly along the way to NSC. wound & paediatic clinic (the busiest clinic of the week) today so if i dun go, cindy will surely kill me!!! haha...

today was like a torture to me. working wif aching body throughout. while doing dressings, i kept spraining on my back which made it even more worse... when back after lunch, i decided to check my temp. reading was 37.5 degree which consider low grade bah. then took my reading again at 4+, my temp shoot up to 38.1 degree! & i still can joke around wif my colleagues, doesn't seem like i'm sick leh... took my temp alot of times & all readings reflected around 38.0 degree. really having fever!! muahaha... i can take MC for tml liao!!! can slacked at home!!! Frankly speaking i still felt ok to work for my evening clinic later night. if really NSC can't find any staff to cover me, i dun mind working loh... aiya, dun say i dumb coz i know i am dumb. haha..

& he still didn't call me after i msg him i am sick!!! so so so bad, dun friend him liao!! hmph!!!

Take the Girlfriend Quiz at www.kidzworld.com!


You're a Dream GF!
You're a definite keeper. You're not needy or clingy and you're almost as much fun to be around as one of the guys! You know exactly how much space your guy needs and how to keep your own groove on while in a relationship.

No comments: