Wednesday, April 26, 2006

very very annoyed!!!!

really very pissed off by some of the people today! dun understand y some people so selfish. they only think of themselves, nvr put a thought on other people. i so fucking hate them!

morning wound clinic, the top management called my colleague up to do duno wat fucking shit which is not impt & can be done another day, left me all alone to run the BUSY clinic. i was really very annoyed coz tat time when my colleague left, i still got 2 pts waiting to do dressings & their dressings definately take up to 30 min coz its 4 layers bandage. i endured the anger & kept quiet thoughout when cleaning up for my pts. i got even hitted by 1 of my pts coz he claimed tat i was "tearing away" his skin, causing him in great pain. Actually the skin i removed, ARE ALL DEAD skin. Can't blame him also coz he had a RTA during his early 20s or 30s & leading him abit psychotic. Quite pitiful & his sister nearly hitted him wif the walking stick coz he misbehaved. went late for lunch so i decided to eat in alone, MY FAVOURITE CUP NOODLE, TOM YAM!!! Yummy... =p

noon paed clinic, luckily tat 2 Drs didn't turn up for their clinic, or else my blood really boil! our nerdy Dr Chong WS came & run the clinic. =p

duno y recently i start to hate almost everyone esp those who scold me, criticize me, throw cold water on me or watever the things they did which make me really "bei siong" them. nowadays i had bcum very sensitive & get annoyed easily. sometimes i also dislike people for their doings. the same things, they only think of themselves, ignoring the surroundings people's feelings or doing somethings to seek attention from others. i really got pissed off by them!!

No comments: