Sunday, April 16, 2006

freak out!!!

got freaked out by an idiot guy in the train. intially was a lady sitting beside me but got off duno which stop. then came a guy, sat beside me. at the 1st place didnt realise anything until he started to be funny. he purposely brushed his arm against my arm. the 1st time he did tat, i didn't really give a damn. then came the 2nd time & 3rd time. he kinda like purposely did tat, he was trying to scratch duno which part of his body & deliberately brushed his arm against mine!!! i was so so annoyed & i purposely sit closer to my bf. i didn't want to tell him coz i know he will definately starts a conflict wif this fucking guy. so i endured the uneasiness atmosphere until we reached our destination. the next moment i found myself really like glued to my bf. haha... then the next disgusting thing he did, he crossed his legs & digged his toes. SO DAMN CLOSE to the side of my legs. I again shifted side way, even closer to my bf. then the next moment, he turned the other side & i realised he was actually looking at a girl(quite sexy from the way she dressed up) standing at the exit. at 1st, i tout i was saved but after tat girl dropped at 1 of the stops earlier, he turned to my side again!!! wtf?! could sense tat this idiotic guy was actually glancing at my direction so i purposely turned my shoulder against him. wat a fucking guy & he is damn "dirty" from his overrall outfit cos his skin like he is having HIV. not tat i'm mean but not surprised tat if he really has the disease coz he looks like one! haha...

No comments: