Friday, March 10, 2006

there he went, having fun at taiwan himself..

Finally there he goes, off flying to Taiwan to meet up his mistress alone. He will be back only next Tuesday. Shouldn’t have used this word "mistress", I should have said his "very best buddy".

The moments he stepped into the boarding gate, duno y, tears started flowing out of my eyes. Honestly I wasn't sad bcoz he is leaving. Or not becoz I can't meet him for the next few days, I was juz abit disappointed in him. The moment we took the bus, he started to behave so childish. Since morning, he was excited abt his very first trip ALONE. Kept buzzing ard my ears, not sensing tat I was actually still mad at him for not asking me along for the trip.

Upon check in, he told me that his another hp which is left in his baggage, is not switched off & his baggage was already being sent in for check in. I asked him go & check with the staffs whether can get back his bag to switch off the hp. But he said nvm coz nobody would actually call tat line. But still there would be radiation ard & it's not safe! Then I forced him to check again with the staffs, he threw his temper & walked back to the counter. I was angry at him coz I was only concerned abt him, not tat I am nagging at him or wat! When he checked with the staffs, the staffs said its ok. Then he turned to me & said, "Happy now?!" Ok, fine. Pretend I had nvr ask anything! But I still hope nothing will happen.

Still got half of the day to go & I am all alone in the airport blogging. Felt stupid & emptied. Duno where to go & wat to do. Dun feel like going home so earli coz will be meeting my friend to collect my supplements but our appt time is 7pm! Its only 1.15pm now. Gotta think of a place to rot myself...

Actually I was partly upset becoz of my hmdp again. The place here reminded that I might be here again IF my hmdp is approved. But now tat its disapproved. I still wondering y its not approved by the headquarters. & I think I am affected by the disapproval. I went round asking all my nursing friends any ideas whether there will be a wound course going on coz I feel like attending it. Duno y... Think my depression starts again. haiz..

No comments: