Friday, March 10, 2006

Airport again?!

After hanging around in the airport, I decided to go down orchard & look for huifang. She told me tat she is quitting her current job & found a job at AIRPORT (again?!?!). Arghhh... y everything related to the airport huh? Purposely out to spite me ar? Haiz...

Kasper msg me, saying tat he will be holding his birthday party at Thumperland this coming Monday nite. I’m fine wif it but provided tat someone I know is going wif me. Wei ting is going so I will juz wait for the fun to come! Gonna have as much as fun I can have since HE IS NOT AROUND in Singapore these few days! Dun say I purposely go hang around & have fun, its juz tat I should enjoy to the fullest myself!

Blogging for long & its only 6.15pm! Still have to rot myself until 7pm! Oh god... my friend can't meet me earlier coz she is working. I am a decomposed body now. Muahaha...

No comments: