Sunday, March 26, 2006

Lost And Found!!! =)

Yeah! the policeman called up this morning at 0845, asking me to go bishan NPC to retrieve my lost hp! i was quite relieved but i went back to slp again. woke up only at 1100. duno y leh, i wasn't as anxious as the 1st time i lost my 1st hp. mayb becoz i need to change a new hp, tats y i not so concerned. hehe...

reached bishan interchange. actually i duno which police post to go to. i forgotten to ask & tat policeman also nvr tell me. i called up the no, they called earli but was engaged. so i tried my luck, went to the nearest police station 1st. it was not tat the police post! haiz... luckily bishan only has 2 police post & my tat stupid cousin bragged so loudly, saying that there are 12 police stations in juz 1 small area of bishan. idiot... then made my trip down to another police post. wao kaoz! today damn hot loh & i had to walk quite a distance to another police station located at bishan st 23.

finally retrieved back my hp, so relieved my hp is still in gd shape & still surviving!! but problem now is i need to go to hello shop, re activate my line. haiz, sianz... but i think tat guy who hold my hp, ransack my contacts. my friend, Joann sms me, asking me y i call her. guess tat guy must have seen her pretty face in my hp & took down her no. so i ask her to be careful if any unknown caller call or sms her.

but nevertheless, thanks so much for the kind-hearted guy who passed my lost hp to the police. really thankful i can retrieve back my hp. actaully i not concerned abt my hp, its the chain on my hp i am concerned abt coz tat was a xmas gift from sister lim. quite expensize. if i really lost it, i will feel gulity abt it... but anyway i'm going to chain up my hp & make sure its stick wif me side by side, nvr leave my eye sight!!! muahaha... =)

No comments: