Saturday, March 25, 2006

Lost of my precious hp, N6600.

Damn it, wat a fucking day for me! I dropped my precious hp in the cab when on the way back home. At 1st, i tout it was stolen coz after i reached home, i can't find it. so i kept calling my hp a few times. it gets through a few times but it was cut off by the other person who is holding my hp. So i very sure this fucking bastard who got hold of my hp, have no intention in returning bk the hp to me! In my heart, i kept cursing this guy who took my hp. Then juz now a guy called up my starhub hp. It was from a private number.

Guy: Hello?!

Me: Hello?!

Guy: Ehhh... Is this Agnes?

Me: Yes.

Guy: Ehhh... I found ur hp in the cab i took juz now.

Me: U mean u really found my hp?! (i was damn relieved after hearing this)

Guy: Ya... is it ok tat i pass ur hp to the police & let them contact u?

Me: sure, no prob! which police post u will hand to?!

Guy: I dun know, where u stay?

Me: Whampoa

Guy: well, i think i better pass it to the police & let them contact u then.

Me: Okok, thanks alot!!!

Frankly speaking, i am still suspicious abt this guy. Firstly, when i called my hp, why he didn't ans it? & i actually called alot of times! the 1st 2 calls, it get through but was rejected by this guy. then i called up again & again, my hp was switched off, unable to get through. this is why i assumed tat this guy has the intention of not returning my hp to me! Secondly, during our conversation, he sounded so uncertain & nervous. When i asked which police post he will take it to, he said duno?! then he insisted tat he will hand it to the police post & let them contact me. ok, i take his words. actually i should take down his name & contact no. but the conversation ended so fast. & the number he used to call me is a private no. Another thing is duno how he gets hold of my starhub number coz i put it as "self hp" in my contacts & i asked him how he gets this number. he stammered again & said he found it in the Inbox. i was ?!?! dun remember having this number kept in my inbox unless he is referring the "Log On" menu. Fcuk, now i duno he really will take it to the police station anot. Give myself 3 days if the police still didn't call up, tat means he is a damn fucking bastard! A few words for people who "stole" things which do not even belong to them.

1. Pls watch for the oncoming traffic whenever crossing the road or pathway to prevent getting hit by the bicycle, car, bus, motorcycle & trunk.

2. Walk slowly when outside to prevent tripping even there is nothing on the ground.

3. Chew food slowly when eating to prevent choking to death esp fish meat. So tat u won't get any fish bones, puncturing ur throat & intestines.

4. And last but not least, remember during raining days, walk under the shelter to prevent lightnings from striking at u!!!

May the items (which doesn't belong u & took it without owner's permission!!!) u took, bless u free from AIDS, cancers, SARS & other deadly diseases. Stay "extra" healthy & "be blessed by the god".

I may sound very cruel but tats my way of cursing people who stole thingys from me & treating me very badly... so ever try to provoke to me!!!

No comments: