Wednesday, March 29, 2006

A new hp, N6280!!!

totally pissed off by 2 of my senior Drs at my clinic. they very "ma fa" & irritating! kept asking us in & out of their rooms, doing their "works" & kept sending us prick tests & counselling! cindy & me are like mad women, running here & there. i did like one coz my hair was messy after tat, din realised tat until i saw the mirror! haha.. duno how my patients think. so tired after work, luckily no evening for me today. hehe...

Muahaha!!! anyway i am so happy today coz got myself a new hp! in love wif it at 1st sight! though i felt gulity towards my old hp, N6600 coz being with me for more than 2 yrs.

Bye, my old N6600 & welcome to my life, my dear N6280. & hey, now then i realized i only buy nokia tat is 6 series. my very 1st hp, N6110 but stolen by an idiot jerk. also have another old N6510, still keeping with me, coz memorable. hehehe... Muackz!!! =p

No comments: