Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Really disappointed...

was really disappointed today after sis lim told me my hmdp to canada was not approved. my heart really really sank. i was hoping to go for the wound course coz its really a gd opportunity to have the attachment overseas. & its Dr Mark who recommended it but i really dun understand y headquarters dun approve it.

then i met Alice Chew, HR manager. she told me tat the reason given was actually this kind of wound attachment can get it locally in singapore, dun have to spend so much money. wat kind of silly reason is this? i waited for the approval since last yr & this simple answer they gave really shattered my hope. if they dun intend to send someone overseas for wound attachment, then they should juz give the ans straight away! Y have to wait until:-

1.when the date is getting nearer & nearer (they told me its next mth my hmdp starts!!!)

2.when everyone is so happy for me (coz they said its a great opportunity offered to me & i muz grab it!!!)

3.when i am already so excited over it (& i am mentally prepared for it!!!)

then they gave me this kind of reply. i heard from sis lim saying tat this is the 1st time tat the headquarters actually disapprove the hmdp requested by my workplace & intially everyone was so confirmed tat i will be going for the hmdp & now...

today there was a feedback session by my company. most of the feedbacks i gave were negative coz i am not really satisfied with the managements & the treatments they cater for us. more works but less pays & the managements... though i love my job but the ways they manage things, are juz too... & dun say tat i am money-minded. if ur in my shoe, u will understand how i work & how i feel.

felt so upset & moody for the rest of the day. think becoz of the disapproval thingy... alice also did offer me other hmdp on other fields but i only interested in those areas which is related to my dept unless they gonna transfer me to another unit. wtf... i even specially read up on wound related-stuffs. guess all these while, i have been daydreaming...

No comments: