Friday, August 11, 2006

wat a week for me....

finally got the time to blog now, very tired the whole week & i think im going to fall sick liao. aching every part of my body & i got puffy & swollen eyes today becoz of my stupid contacts lens! this brand i bought, sukz! caused me days of irritated & dry eyes! now i got migarine becoz of these lens too. wat a freak...

as for my KL trip, i enjoyed my shopping very much & i want more shopping!!! haha... but the trip wasn't tat smooth. when we went tat day, we got delayed becoz of 2 passagers didnt get their visa done before hand & we waited around 30 - 45 min before set off again. then when we came back, our bus broke down after the s'pore checkpoint! & on the way, we were caught in a long traffic jam for alomst 1 hr! there were a few road blocks & i believe its becoz of the national day. wat a disappointing 2 ways trip. the worst thing is i left my main baggage on the 2nd bus which we got into after our bus broke down!!! i was so damn anxious coz most of my stuffs are inside & they are XXX!!! luckily got it back the next day at the agency office. haiz.. didnt take much pics when in KL coz busy shopping mah! hehe...


ME


my buddy, Joann


wonder why we dun have this "GIRLS" shop in local?


taken at the bottom of KLCC, nice rite? =p


us in the hotel room


we found these interesting things on the lift buttons. guess wat's the M, UM, G & LG? it means middle floor, upper middle floor, ground floor & lower ground floor! so wat's the diff between level one & ground level huh? we got lost when we headed for our breakfast which is at middle floor! as for the S & NS? i duno leh but joann said its "Stupid" & "Non-stupid"! haha...


special service for each individual seat, i kinda like this but the computor system tend to get jammed up quite frequently & i havn't finish watching my show yet!!! Arghhh....


we got the potential to be an operator. lolz...

now gotta rush my assignment which is due on my birthday & i'm having classes tat day too. i wan a day off on my birthday leh. very sianz to crack the brain when its the time for me to enjoy. haiz... anyway think i need more slp now coz my eyes getting more swollen. better let them have a break now...

No comments: