Friday, August 25, 2006

ABC about me!

Nothing better to do.... My leave ending soon & my sufferings coming soon!!!

[A]ge: 24 ~~~ old liao...
[B]irthday: 21st August
[C]olour: Blue, Yellow
[D]ream boy: Andy Lau, Tony Sun, Mike He or Jay Chou ~~~ Muahaha...
[E]ducated at: SIM currently. ~~~ Another yr to go!
[F]riend: Uncountable!!!
[G]reatest things: Able to travel around the whole world FREE!
[H]appiest moment: When i'm enjoying myself! =D
[I]m always: Lazing around... =p
[J]ealous of: girls having long, silky straight hair. =(
[K]ill: My NASTY patients! ~~~ Can I commit tat?
[L]ove life: taken & irritated by him. ~~~ Haiz...
[M]ood: Always moody loh...
[N]ickname: Ah Gong! Blur Sotong! Obasan! =)
[O]bsession: Buying pinky stuffs, doing pinky thingy. ~~~ but i dun like pink leh... Dotz...
[P]roud of: My job, A White Angel. =)
[Q]uestion: when can i ever have LOADS of $$$ to satisfy my shopping expanses? =p
[R]andom: I grind my teeth during my sleep. ~~~ So dun hit me if i disturb ur sleep! =p
[S]ecret: It wont be a secret if i tell ya! =p
[T]alent: Singing?! I duno wat talent in me!
[U]nique ability: I can work for long hours, without complaining. ~~~ well, provided dun stress me! =p
[V]ery best thing bout me: I can be everyone listening ear.=)
[W]orst thing about me: I'm timid. ~~~ Sad...
[X]cited about: Friends gatherings, holidays trips! ~~~ Yeah!!!
[Y]ou're you: Then who else?! ~~~ Lolz...
[Z]odiac: Leo! Roarzzz!!! =p

No comments: