Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Thanks, my dear friends... =)

since ytd morning, i have been receiving SMS from my friends, wishing me happy birthday. felt so glad & touched. thanks, my dearie friends, those who sent me their regards. so sweet of them. a BIG kiss for u guys, MUACKZ!!! haha, been kissing so many people recently. wait my blockhead gets jealous. =p

he asked for half day leave to celebrate my special day wif me but in the end another half of tat half day gone. haiz... but anyway we still managed to spend my day at the ktv, singing away. 2 of us sang until our mouths aching away & my diaphragm having muscle ache. too long nvr practice singing liao. hehe...


he looks so "gong"... tats y i call him my blockhead!=p



just the 2 of us singing in the ktv room.



he sang like a bird chiping. nothing comes out from his mouth!!!



My Idol, Jay Chou!!! So Yandao!!! =D



I know, i looked like an idiot in front of the TV. Lolz...



snapping away when he busy singing. hehe...





my small cute cakes! but i only can make 1 wish with 2 cakes. haha...


enjoyed my day though its only a few hrs of celebration. anyway birthday doesnt mean anything special, its just a significance tat u grow OLD!!! oh god, i suddenly felt i'm not getting younger anymore. starting to hear some bones breaking away. haha...

No comments: