Monday, August 14, 2006

cracking brains so hard!!!

this whole week i will be struggling with my SIM assignment which i duno wat the hell i am doing?! wat a freak... on the other hand i'm yearning for my leave to come which is the next whole week! haha... my special day also falls on tat week so hopefully my blockhead can apply leave! then i can burn his pocket! haha... but hey! i'm not tat mean to burn a big hole, ok? i juz wan him to accompany me, ok? hehe... =p but i also having classes on my week leave leh. sianz.. no fun for me. =(

today wasn't so-called a "gd" day coz my 2 friends' relatives passed away. sharon's grandma, grandma-in-law & hwee bing's dad passed away. felt sorry for them, esp hwee bing's dad coz i heard he got cancer. hope hwee bing can cope with herself. then i realised one common thing. well, mayb its concidence but eerie...

No comments: