Sunday, August 27, 2006

last day of my leave...

last day of my leave & my misery is going to start soon. will be attending in-door derm course for 3 mths, together with my SIM studies. double stress for me! possible for me to slim down? hahaha...

fri nite, gathered with my taka friends. went to Qbar but din drink much. packed with loads of people, frankly speaking, not my cup of tea to club at Qbar. i still prefer double O. hehe...


day view & night view of Qbar



2nd floor of Qar where kasper was working tat nite



our drink for tat nite, with the little "Q" stick



trying to snap the refelction from mirror but quite blur



snapping away in the darkness & brightness, with weiting, jason & irene. =)


well, in the end we only drank 1 glass & left for KTV & we sang until 3am. =)

today, attended siti's wedding, 1 of my nursing poly mate. she looked damn gorgerous! been ages since i last met her. think its 4 yrs back i last seen her. glad she still remember me & invited me to her wedding. concidence i saw Jummat! my NSC ex-colleague! he is the photographer for siti's wedding! wat a small world! haha... din managed to take any pic. the only pic we would have to wait for siti to send us! once again, CONGRATULATION, my dear siti!

No comments: