Monday, August 21, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! =D

another year of my hatch day had passed & all of a sudden,i feel so old already. time to settle down? muahaha... went out wif my blockhead on sat & my family on sun to celebrate my birthday. thank you so much, love ya guys so so much! MUACKZ!!!

had a sinful dinner wif my blockhead on sat nite. i suggest go secret recipes to eat & he loves it! great, gotta go next time again since he loves it! =)



enjoying our "sinful desserts" =)

in order to use my birthday coupon, we ordered 3 different cakes after our main courses to reach $50. oh, my... what a sinful dinner!!! after tat, we bought anderson ice cream coz he got the voucher, expiring soon. so bo pian! haha...

today went to the turf city for dinner with my family. dinner treat is on my dad. so sweet! Muackz! the restaurant we went, had a logo like liverpool & its called "OWEN Seafood Restaurant". so funny, even the uniforms the waiters & waitresses wear, are all jersey. tats creative but doesnt suit the environment setting. anyway the food are great & we ordered alot of dishes! another "sinful" nite for me! oh my god!



guess how much my dad paid for this meal? $200++, waoz... so XXX!!! shouldnt have spent so much, feeling aching for my dad's money. =(

Dear daddy, i prmoise to be ur sweetest girl forever! love ya so so much! Muackz! Oops.. not forgetting my mummy! she packed red packet for me which is equivalent to the meal! Muackz! love my family & my blockhead so much!

oh ya, my birthday gift from my dearie blockhead & sweetest Sis Lim. so sweet & nice of Sis Lim to buy the wallet as my bday gift. guess she spent a bomb coz its branded, GUESS!!! again, i feel so touched! love her so much too! Muackz!



my blockhead bought a set of jewellery from SK. must have cost him a bomb too! felt so nice & pampered by so many people. everybody deserved a BIG kiss from me! MUACKZ!!!

this coming whole wk, i will be on leave! YES! loads of gatherings coming up too! meeting with yvonne, my dear taka friends, poly friends at siti's wedding this coming sunday! looking forward to it!!! i feel so so happy!!! =D

No comments: