Tuesday, July 18, 2006

YES, i finally know how to do full smear! =)

felt so slacking today, dun feel like working today. ytd was late for work. reached ard 0845 coz diarrhoea. sianz... was happy also becoz sis lim finally let me go DSC for attachment. i want to buck up on my practical full smear. i wanted to learn so tat whenever i doing my evening clinic, i won't panick. my 3 yrs working in NSC & nobody actually teach me tat. well, actually i seen a few but always caught up with other stuffs.

Then PM, Jin called me saying tat there will be a full smear ordered by Dr, asking me whether i want to do so i give a try. while doing, i felt so warm, was kinda nervous i guess. charlene even said my ears turned so red. hahaha... & yes!!! i finally finished the whole procedure although not very stable but i really felt happy for myself. hehe...

After work, had a gathering dinner with my poly mates. met up with mabel, sara & wingsee. jenny din make it coz she still wking late clinic. had a nice long chat with them & we planned for another gathering when sharon's baby 1st mth old. at least everybody can meet up. hehe... btw sara's wedding coming soon too so another "gathering" for the poly friends! can't wait for the day to come!!! =)

No comments: