Friday, July 21, 2006

having a breakdown soon...

i am NOT a super woman & i am really really pissed off today. i worked until i think i'm going to have a breakdown soon or later. the whole day it seems like i'm the only one working. my nasty pts trying to find faults with me although its not even my fault. was really very tired, legs aching, back aching & for the whole day i didnt even go for a single second of break to rest or a slip of water for both my AM & PM session. i'm doing evening clinic today but no time to go for a break in the noon. Y? becos the whole day tat someone else went MIA!!! duno doing wat & when i found out, its not an impt matter at all!!! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! pardon me for being like this but i really cant take it anymore!!! even since this person change statues, my working life really changes so terrible. i wonder when i will be out of this situation! i think i juz have to carry on like this till i really suffer from a depression breakdown.

evening clinic was light today, lucky for me. been working for 3 evening clinics, mentally very tired coz too much stuffs had squeezed into my mind. haiz... went home packing my stuffs before going to his place. he was having a bbq with his army friends but in the end being called back to camp to settle some stuffs. initally he asked me to join him for the bbq but luckily i din go. while waiting for my bus, i saw this disgusting woman beside me. guess she should be late 20s & looks like she is from china. there she stood, digging her nose in front of me. wat the heck? dig & dig & dig like the shit in her nose nvr ending. after finished digging, she went on biting her nails. pukes!!! wat kind of woman is she? come on, do all these fucking disgusting habits at home lah! STOP doing this in the public! so unpleasant... after i boarded the bus, she was still digging away. wat a woman...

No comments: