Sunday, July 16, 2006

things are turning better... =)

finally he msged me, asking me out for movie. it was during my friday evening clinic. guess he got my meanings. though he didnt apolognise to me but i can sense he is trying to change himself. tat nite, we hugged each other to slp & i felt very comfortable.
the next morning, i was supposed to wake him for his parade rehearsal but i actually over slept!!! i set 2 hps for alarm & i din hear it?! wat the fucking wrong with my brains? i quickly woke him up, tout he will be mad at me & sure to scold me again but instead he gave me a gd bye kiss before he left for work.tat moment, i really felt tat he changed becoz of me. i felt so glad & kinda bad. so i decide to have a new start with him again! i love u, my dear blockhead! =)

No comments: