Tuesday, July 04, 2006

super dracula...

i am a super blood sucker today, think broke my own record for sucking blood within a day. today psoriasis clinic, didnt expect to hav so many pts for blood tests. cindy was on leave, i'm alone to run the clinic. my regular pts came in on & off & i worked like a mad dracula the whole morning. my health attendent also not ard so have to call f/g clinic health attendent. damn pissed off by her. i was busy doing the blood tests & she can sit there in front of my pt & me, either see me take the blood or chit chat with my pts WHILE i was doing the blood taking. WTF?! i didn't say anything becoz in front of my pts. then my phone rang, she answered for me. i duno who ask me to go morning tea but i juz carried on clearing the pts load. i was busy working away & she still can asked me y i dun wan go for tea & my khakis were waiting for me... HALO?! can't she see there are LOADS of pts waiting? i dun like to talk to her & i treat her invisible whenever i see her. at the most i smile to her only. at the 1st place i dun even wish her to help me send the blood specimens for me, i rather i send it myself. but today loads really cannot make it so i din said anything & kept quiet to myself, didn't tok to her much. she is the irritating staff whom i tok abt the last few entries. she is tat kind who is OVER OVER friendly tat will irritate the surrounding pple & she only wants her own ways to be done. really made me go insane. the whole morning, the phone kept ringing away, damn annoying. no time to answer also. & when i answered, alot of enquries from the other line. fucking pissed off, told them i'm very busy already & asked me do this & do tat. WTF?!!

PM, infective & paediatic clinic. work load not so bad but got a 2 yrs old girl for blood test. hate taking blood for young pts. very hard to find the veins & difficult to take. then its also very pitiful to see them suffered from the needle poke. if fail from 1st attempt, we have to re-take again. I HATE DOING TAT!!! when i started drawing the blood, the flow was nice but she struggled ard. the flow stopped & i only manage to get 5ml of blood. we actually need around 8-10ml. freak... i checked with the lab, they will try to do it but if can't, we have to call the pt to come back for another attempt. so i pray that they manage to run the test smoothly...

evening, back home. thinking whether i should give him a call or a msg... our relationship seem to have a crack. we gave ourself a period of time to cool down, to think whether we should carry on with our relationship since we are drifting apart recently. he said he still love me & he dun wish to lose me but i was juz annoyed with his very bad attitudes. he still remained the same after since i had tok to him & all the wishes i made for things to turn better, doesn't seem to work out. i'm abit disappointed too. yes, loving a person, u have to love the whole of the person but if tat person having a lot of weakness & bad points which u actually have to live with it for the rest of the life, i really can't make it... i mean if the bad points doesn't cause any problems, i dun mind accepting it. but for his case, its abit hard for me & i had been tolerating it for very long, juz to hope tat he changes for better. my patience is limited to the max, tat explained y there is problems between us. i hav been trying hard these few days to think, is he the really one for me? i really envied my gfs for having such a nice partner beside, although i dun really know abt their quarrel or conflict behind them but at less i can sense tat they are better off with their other half. should i give him another chance? another chance tat will disapoint me again...?!

No comments: