Tuesday, February 28, 2006

OMG! I can't concentrate!!!

great... since morning till now, i can't concentrate on my studies. kept surfing net. hehehe... dun blame me lah, daylight i really can't keep my mind on the books coz my aunt's nagging voice, the stupid radio which my aunt dun allow me to switch off & all the construction noise at my void deck can make me mad leh!!! only late nite when everyone & every single things become silence, then i had a peace of mind. haiz... think tonite then study again. i shall slp more in the noon. hehehe...

so i decide to upload my DnD pics & sent pics to my friends since nothing to do. hehe... eating all the junk food i found in the kitchen, getting fat soon. on leave like very sianz leh esp when u have no programme during that few days. in addition i'm having exam this coming fri! gosh... pray for me bah.

yah, to see the pics, its at my profile column, there is a link there. enjoy & drop some comments, k? =)

No comments: