Saturday, February 04, 2006

Being stalked!!! Or watever...

Dragged myself up coz it's a Saturday. Felt very slacked but can't lazing around coz gotta go to his home to pass some stuff to his mom. He is not coming back today coz of his trainings in tekong. Will only be back on Monday.

After I got the things settled at his place, I went causeway point to collect his hp. He sent in for servicing before CNY. The queue at the nokia shop was damn long & I was damn thirsty at tat time so went down to basement get bubble tea milk. Got a craving for it. It was also long queue there! I waited for 20min or more before I got my drink.

There I went up the lift & I realized one thing. I had forgotten to take the straw!!! Kaoz... Wat an idiot me! Enduring the dehydration I'm having, I dragged myself back to the nokia shop. & Hey! 3 more customers, it will be my turn liao! Hehe so I juz waited patiently.

Back to his home, it was still early. So I watched a vcd starring by Andy Lau. A love story & gosh. He is damn handsome! I like him so much! My favorite idol since I was in primary 4! =p

Then his brother asked me to join in their "luo hei". Great! Haven't eaten it since last yr! (Did I eat it last yr? Can't remember...) Anyway, it taste great!!! yummy!!!

After tat rushed off to meet Kelward for dinner at J8. Had delifance dinner. It had been some time since I last met him. He is a botak now! Muahaha. Cannot get used seeing him like this. We started to chat on his trainings in civil defense. It is totally different from army loh. He said until like very slacked during his trainings but on & off they will have tough trainings too.

On my way back home, I found myself being stalked! An Indian man (think it's a foreign worker) followed me quite a distance. Initially he was behind me, then he walked pass me & turned around to look at me. He stared at me for quite sometimes, I feel like shouting at him, "See wat see?! Never see a woman before ar?" then he walked a distance & stopped, like pretending to look around but actually looking out for me! I wasn’t afraid coz there were still a lot of pple at the area & its only 9+pm. I dragged my time go buy newspapers at one of the shops & when I came out, he no longer around. So faster picked up my speed & run for my life! Then there he was again, further in front of the pave way I'm going to walk by. He turned & saw me! Again he pretended like he taken the wrong way & U-turn again towards my direction! He stared at me & I stared hard back at him, then he walked pass me. So I picked my speed, faster walked to my block. I purposely pretended to turn around to look whether he still following me & YES HE IS!!! He was behind me, walking the same direction as me! FCUK! I faster cross the road but from the side of my eyes, I saw him opposite the road. There he was again, like trying to catch up wif me. I slowed down my paces & he kept looking back at my direction! He also slowed down his speed! Freak!!! I then called up my aunt to wait for me at the lift, juz in case. After I turned in my block, I no longer see him anywhere.

Nowadays, so many rapists around & they are getting bolder & bolder. Doing all the offences even in daylights! Some days I really hope there will be a new punishment for them. 1st offence, give them another chance but if they commit the 2nd time again, for my suggestions, they SHOULD be castrated!! Not that my suggestion for the penalty is too heavy but its them who dun wan to amend themselves after another chance is given to them! If for me, I will kick DAMN hard at their groin areas, make them suffered the pain!!!

No comments: