Tuesday, February 14, 2006

1st MC for the year 2006 & its valentine's day today!!! wtf!!!

body aching since the time i woke up this morning. tout i was having fever & i think i got the infection from him. he was sick the last few days... actually i also didnt really slp well coz of my aunt's snoring. so loud & i was like disturbed by the noise from her which made me more sick & worse! was struggling whether to go for work anot.. then finally msg sis lim to tell her i'm sick & tat was ard 6.30am. msg to my girls also coz i promised to buy lunch for them as we are having lunch talk today too. felt abit gulity.

i slept until 1+pm before i went to see the Dr. though better but still felt weak. after seeing the Dr, duno y got the feelings like someone was accussing me for faking MC coz its valentine's day today esp the expression i saw from the Dr when i requests for 1 day MC. though its valentine's day but tat doesn't mean i HAVE to spend the day celebrating with my bf! Somemore he is in the camp, not booking out today. so wat's the point for faking MC when i dun have anyone celebrating with me? make me feel like nobody believe that i'm sick... even he said that i dun sound sick to him. so hurting when i heard tat from him... fine, juz think watever u all want to think. i dun give a damn... =(

No comments: