Tuesday, February 28, 2006

moody today...

now quite late liao, already 2+am but i still struggling to study for my exam. felt moody since the call i received from him juz now. duno y. the way he tok again, made me feel so hurt again. sometimes really dun feel like toking to him. then i asked him whether he had bought his air ticket to taiwan to meet up his "mistress" coz he always does things last min. & he already got it. he will be flying on the 10th Mar, back on 14th Mar. this min i felt so depressed & upset. i purposely requests from my sis to give me 9th & 10th leave so tat i could company him tat 4 days which include sat & sun. initially that 2 days belongs to my senior colleague & i actually have ask him to give it up to me. now he said he is flying off on 10th?! my heart sank after i hung up his call. i nvr tel him anything. he always thinks of himself 1st. y can't i go since i'm on leave too? i starts to hate guys some of the times... they are really selfish & big man's ideas everytimes.

had a quarrel wif my fcuking cousin. she is damn fcuking too much. my aunt waited an hour for her downstair & she nvr appeared. then after she reached home, when my aunt told her she cooks her share, she said, " u know tat i dun like to eat this & u still cook for wat?" i really can't bear with the attitudes she had towards my aunt & i juz said, "then dun eat lah!" she heard it & she not happy, then she shot at me. i shot back at her again. my aunt stopped the conflict. i really dislike her, to think tat she can behave like a queen in the house. fcuk u!!! she has a job & she still asking for pocket money every single day!!! my aunt not working at the moment also, y can't she think for her own mother!!! every mth din even give my aunt any allowance, ok? wat a damn fcuking bitch. even though she is my cousin, i still hate her like hell, ok? dun expect me to friend friend wif her coz she sukz!!! she stole my money a few times & i think its worth of hundreds dollars in total, ok? not only mine, my brother, my another aunt & even her own mother are victims too!! duno understand y we have to tolerate her. hope she faster move out once after married! her fcuking husband is also one of the kind. same pattern as her. only know how to ask for money, duno how to give money to parents. fcuk... faster get out of my life!!!

No comments: