Monday, February 27, 2006

On leave liao!!!

finally NSC DnD 2006 ended with a fantastic bollywood dance with 2 "entertaining, sexy" dancers last nite. the show was nice, hosted by Hossan Leong, the Singapore Boy. he was kinda silly when entertaining us wif all his lame jokes, funny songs & stupid actions.

i kept going ard to take pics wif my NSC friends. everyone was so so so pretty(including me! =p), enjoying every moments taking pics wif them. the dishes wasn't tat nice also & there is no shark fins?! i was actaully thriving for tat dish leh... i missed my fav mango puddings also, the deserts of the nite coz i changed to another table. esther & sharon(my 2 pregnant friends, soon to be mother liao)left 1st so i shifted my place to charlene's table. this yr sitting management sukz. mixture of staffs from different clincs. they should put up a table for each dept like nurses 1 table, lab tech 1 table, appt 1 table but they arranged like 3 from sub clinic, 7 from private clinic & sometimes not familiar with staffs from another dept, how to interact huh? & there is no fun!!! hate this yr arrangement.

after dinner, i went ard catching pple to take pic with me, esp Dr Chong coz he dressed like as a tamil lady & he is involved in the dance. tat is 1 of the sexy gal i mentioned lah.. i actually went to 1 of the room to find him coz he asked me to shoot pics for him, pre, during & post make-up of him, then was kana chased out by this fcuking woman. hate her, i mean if we not allow to see, then say nicely lah! said until like we are parasites invading her territory. damn fcuking bitch, i hate her since the moment i knew her.

then think had a misunderunderstanding wif my friend, she went off straight when we were busy taking pics around. kinda felt bad coz left her out sitting alone(though she joined us for some the pics, juz tat we kept taking & taking, without realising her tiredness) & she was dancing the whole nite, could sense she is very tired after the whole nite. i sms her to apolognise but she is not angry. juz tat she felt extremely tired. hope she has a gd rest after DnD ended. the dancers had been dancing since mid of jan, burning their lunch time, after work & eve sat noon. poor things, hope they had a gd gd gd rest after everything ends...

went back around 11+ after all the great fun of snapping. serene sent me back as she has a car. tout of go clubbing after the DnD but dropped the idea coz i had to work next day (tat is today!!!) & have to wake up quite earli leh. actually i am sabotaged by NSC!!! i din intend to go to work, only intend to attend the talk!! wat a freak...

today i woke up wif a spinning head, everything seems so heavy. i forced myself to wake up. i was like this becoz the nite before, i was coughing like hell, tossing in my bed until 2am, then i took priton to slp. fcuk.. immediately take effect & i was dropped dead on my bed until my hp ring my head off in the morning.

dragged myself to work with my 2 heavy legs, actually dun feel like going but since promised liao, juz go lah. i wil still get $70 OT for the whole day & my job very simple. only pressed the bell when the talk by the speaker is up(so-called the timer) but mainly adnan did the timer & i only patted his back to wake him up case he fell asleep. hehe..

the whole day talk was ok lah, some quite interesting & some i nearly dozed off. i was trying to pinch myself to keep myself awake but it doesn't help.. then my stupid cough. my fcuking throat kept irritated me & i actually ran out of the hall to cough till my face turned red. the pressure was so great & i started having headache. then there was a few times i endured the trigger within my throat. bearing the irritation in my throat till tears coming out of my eyes. dun wan to keep running in & out of the room coz not nice mah.

finally everything ended, was very tired too coz din slp well last nite. so i decide to drop dead on my bed after i reached home. dun care whether my stomach was signalling for food or my irritated throat got into my way. I JUZ WAN TO HAVE A GD SLP!!!

later nite, he msg me whether i woke up anot so i returned his call. juz becoz my voice sound awful, he said that i was mumbling away, din hear clearly wat i said, like i dun feel like toking to him. kept repeating "if u dun feel like toking, then we tok next time". i was like?! halo, u toking like a train, nvr give me a chance to defend back myself. & i was still sick, he nvr showed concern at all!!! since the day i took MC, i nvr heard from him asking any of these questions, "ru ok?, how ru getting on?, any better?" or any sentences tat makes me feel better. all he knows is "pour salt & vinager" on my sorrows. most of the times when he was on MC, i will sometimes fake MC juz to come to his place to take care of him. or even if i can't fake MC, i will call up straight after he sms me, telling he is sick, asking how is he, better get more rest, etc, etc.. but tat day when i sms him in the morning, he only got back to me in the late nite! & even said tat i dun sound sick at all! i dun blame if he is busy wif his trainings but when he said i dun sound sick at all, i felt hurt. its becoz of u, i got myself sick, ok? suffering all these endless cough esp in the nite, disturbing the rest of my family.. really getting very tired...

btw the NSC DnD pics i will upload later! gotta slp now, late liao. i will be on leave the whole week but having exam this coming fri. have to crack my brains again...

No comments: