Tuesday, December 20, 2005

xmas coming!!!

today after work, went SIM to settle my school fees. Kaoz.. 4+K leh, so expensive.. still got 2 more semesters to finish my nursing course.. another 9k to go...
after settled my payment, went to J8 alone to shop. gotta help my colleague to buy her xmas gift, she said she not free to buy, asked me to buy for her.. but i walked the whole J8 until my back started to ache liao, only managed to get 3 gifts for her. left one is for a guy but duno her this male relative like wat leh... girls' gifts easier to buy. tout of buying tie but scared my colleague's relative dun wear.. called her home & hp, also no response.. haiz... think she gotta buy herself..
i also bought some clothes for myself from fox company. the clothes there so nice & cheap but one thing is the material is abit translucent... anyway juz buy dark colors loh.. lolz.. very tired after shopping & spent nearly $200 though part of it is my colleague's gifts... havn't collect money from her but it seem like i am the one buying the xmas gifts... haha

No comments: