Thursday, December 22, 2005

cold war...

Duno y... ytd all of a sudden started to feel emptiness in my heart.. he din call up since Sunday when I last met him… it seems tat we are drifting far apart from each other recently... usually he will give me a call during the nights when he is in camp but duno y these few weeks is like I am a gal without a bf... I am back to single life again after 5 yrs relationship? God... my mind is in a confused state now... Sometimes when I call him, we also got nothing to tok abt... he was quiet over the other line & I am always the one who keep the conversation going on... unless he got his own topics from army or personal stuffs then he will chat with me... I got a few friends whose relationship is also 5-6 yrs long & in the end, they broke up becoz of small reasons... I still remember when we started dating, we are so lovely & a lot of our friends actually envied us tat time... but behind u guys’ backs, u dun actually know that we had quarreled until very badly over small misunderstandings... we even nearly broke up a few times & I am always the one who keeps our relationship on going... I duno how long we hang on to this… frankly speaking, I’m really very tired right now... sometimes I felt single life is better coz not much of restriction... i can do watever i want...

No comments: