Saturday, December 10, 2005

cold war duno when stop...

finished my BCLS practical this morning at NSC & next week going bk to work. my leave FINALLY ended. very sianz leh, haha... always like tat after my leave.

it had been 4 days since our quarrel on tues. no call from him yet. i did call up to him but he din answer my call. then there was 1 nite he online. can't remember which nite. i msn him, asking him whether got anything say to me anot & he said nope... was kinda diappointed coz i had already made the 1st move & he treated everything like nothing happened... dun feel like calling him now but want to hear his voice badly... very depressed now... in another small corner of my heart, i'm thinking of someone else too.. a friend of mine. haiz... feel very tired now, going to slp later.. duno how long can tahan this cold war... come on!! give me a break!!!

No comments: