Sunday, December 04, 2005

feel restricted by him...

felt restricted by him... my guy friend msg me & he saw it... he was unhappy abt it coz he dun like it... sometimes he will go through my hp contacts & asked me whose no. was tat when he saw new guys' telly in my hp... felt tat he is not giving me any freedom to make new friends... no privacy at all.. he said until like i would give my no. to whoever guy i came across... come on, i'm not tat "sui bian" wif anyone esp strangers... unless i can really click well with tat specific guy & i have a few nice guys whom i met at my workplace. they are either my colleagues or my patients but tat doesn't mean anything too! i have my own freedom to make my circle of friends...he doesn't seem to trust me at all & i have a talk with him juz now.. he was quiet with his eyes closed, not wanting to response my words.. i hope he could change his mind set... making friends is part of our life...

No comments: