Monday, December 12, 2005

tat idiot pt came bk...

after my whole week leave, today finally went bk to work, very slacked in working. haha... anyway i still managed to get my engine go on. haha...

tat idiot patient whom we all hated & ever complained abt me once, came bk... the doctor sent him to me to trim his nails! kaoz... have to face to him again, tout i won't be attending to him anymore after tat fcuking incident. he juz walked into my treatment room & said "Dr asked me to come in here to trim my nails." ok, fine but at least be polite, k? he always barged into my treatment room so rudely, hate him. before i trimed his fingernails, he took off his socks & shoes. i was thinking tat is he expecting me to cut his toes nails too? wtf?! i'm not his maid leh! anyway throughout the whole process, i was quiet. din really tok much to him.. juz do watever the doctor asked me to do.. gave his a kind of look but he also take it like nothing. fine, wat an idiot guy. when finished with his fingernails, he saw me his toenails. great, i tout i really going to trim for him, but he said he do it himself. glad tat he took the initiative to do tat. but he was too much when cutting his nails! he juz threw his unwanted nails & skin onto my floor! fcuk! i dun wan to say him coz i dun wan to start a quarrel wif him. after tat he left. i heard tat he made a fuss at the billing counter, saying tat y was there such a big amt of outstanding bills! well, it was always him who walked off the clinic without paying! tats y got such an outstanding balance of bills! he will be coming bk next wk again for blood tests & the following wk for a review... wat a freak! he likes NSC so much ar? so shitty, duno wats wrong wif him... i think we need to refer him to a psychiatrist...

No comments: