Tuesday, January 23, 2007

buzz off!!!

got pissed off by this irritating bee almost everyday... everything was so peacefully until the day she came down. SHIT... i really want to get myself transfered to another dept asap so tat i can avoid her but have to wait after CNY then can go over. blamed on nobody coz i requested for it. was helping my blockhead's auntie to sell some CNY goodies. the usual routine for me to help them every beginning of the yr. very hectic leh & bcoz of this "part time job", my friends started to address his mom as my mother-in-law. haiz...

school started this wk too, kinda stressed up coz its 1 of the topics i hate the most... research!!! really hope to finish off these 2 modules or else my brain is going to crack into pieces... =(

btw i had juz finished watching 禄光森林 & i love it so much, esp 刘品言 & 立威廉!!! another collection to my drama series.


got to know this song "三个字" from the show too & i'm in love with it too. hehe... enjoy!!! =)

No comments: