Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Brand New Year 2007

damn... in less than 8 hrs, i'm going back to NSC to work!!! my long break finally ended. bet i will be dragging my legs to work tml morning. during my leave, not much interesting things to mention but loads of unhappy stuffs which really made me learnt my lessons. i must bear this f**king incident in mind or else i get conned again! dun ask me wat happened, i only could blame myself for being so stupid & my moral of tat f**king incident is, "It PAYS to learn tat freaking gd lesson!"

i only managed to gather with my taka friends only but lesser friends turned up for this meet-up, quite disappointing. nearly got myself drunk tat nite coz i kept losing in the games we played. nvrtheless its really nice to see them doing well. i spent both my xmas eve & new yr eve at his place, watching tv, eating bbq, playing games with his cousins & mahjong with his mom, bro & his bro's gf. not to mention i lost $20 on mj on the 1st day of 2007!!! a gd or bad sign as a start of 2007? i'm a noob in mj but during half of the game, he took over my seat but still... haiz... think i need to go pray for bett(er luck for the rest of the yr 2007. 2006 is already a lesson for me so i must be very careful in everything esp my MONEY.

My New Year Resolution



1. Get my nursing degree cert! 1 last semester to go!
2. Enrol myself to driving school! (got to show him i will pass before he gets it!)
3. A holiday trip to taiwan, hong kong, japan or bangkok! (bangkok at the moment, so dangerous...)
4. More hardworking when come to my sch works or any courses. (i slack alot during my study time!)
5. Get a new pair of shoes
6. A new big & durable bag to hold my heavy barangs. (i've been carrying golds ard tats y my bag always lasts for few mths only. =p)
7. Learn Thai or Japanese languages. Hehehe...
8. Lose some weight & maintain at 46 to 48kg!!!
9. Save! Save!! Save!!! some personal debts to clear up too. X(
10. Fulfill the building of my personal saving fund!

hopefully everything listed here, will be fulfilled in 2007! haiz, gotta pen off now...


Cutie Timmy

No comments: