Wednesday, January 17, 2007

wisdom tooth extraction

damn... i had my wisdom tooth extraction done ytd. think my mouth is bigger by few cm after the intense pulling here & there of my poor mouth. having stomach upset too after drinking so much of my own blood. gross... the process wasn't tat bad & i can hold the pain quite well, juz that the post op pain really made me insane! i pop in 2 tab of ponstan instead of 1 tab. 1 painkiller doesn't help & i usually need 2... MC for 5 days & now i'm having a swollen rt cheek! looks like i'm kana being abused by him. muahaha... he wont do tat to me, only i can do tat to him! opps...


do i look like a hamster tat juz stuff tonnes of nuts into the mouth? lolz...


another round of wisdom tooth extraction to do next time, this round on my lt side. shit... after removal of all of my wisdom teeth, i think i'm going to be a dumb dumb soon. guys, pls take care of ur precious teeth & brush them daily, k?

last mon, attended sin yee's wedding. she is my ex-colleague from NSC. didnt expect an invitation from her coz we only chatted a few times during work & online after knowing her so long. anyway glad she finally tied knot with her beloved hubby. she was really gorgeous that nite! she looks like snow white loh, with such fair skin. gosh, i envy her skin. hehe... =)


NSC colleagues @ sin yee's wedding



with 2 lab tech & 2 missy - huiqin, nicole, valerine & caroline



my 2 babes, missed them at times during work





finally a pic with sin yee & yu shan!


hopefully my swollen cheek will go down by friday. can't even talk properly wih tat big lump over my rt cheek. also made use of this period to lose wt coz on soft diet these few days. hehehe...

No comments: