Saturday, January 06, 2007

Ear Piercing...

earli morning went down to SiS technologies to service my dopod, in the end admission for 3 to 5 days. have to drop by the place again but its so far, located at redhill. haiz... hopefully no more problem when discharge.

today I abused myself. piercing at the pinna & tragus. must be careful with tat 2 fragile thingys coz the one at the pinna bleed when i accidentally took my glasses off too fast.



actually i'm considering to do another piercing on my navel. should i? =p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi is the tragus piercing pain? or no feeling after a while? thanks just a passerby.

TaReAgNeS said...

hi thanks for passing by. its only painful during piercing. but after tat, not so bad. abit sore & u can't use earpiece on tat side for the time being till recover.. =)