Saturday, June 10, 2006

World Cup 2006

saw this entry on someone else blog, regarding a letter from a soccer fan to his gf/wife. kinda funny....

1) From 9 Jun to 9 Jul, you should read the sports section in newspapers so that you know what is going on. Otherwise, don't complain about not getting any attention.

2) Do not stand nude in front of the TV because I will not have the time to take you to the doctor.

3) When you see that I am upset because my favourite team lost, do not say to me "get over it, it's only a game" or "don't worry, they will win next time". Those so called "words of encouragement" will only make me angrier and love you less.

4) You are welcome to sit and watch a match together with me but you can only talk to me during half time when the commercial breaks are on.

5) Tell your friends not to have any babies, or host any parties during this period because I will not go. But if my friends invites us to his house to watch a game, we will be there in a flash.

Finally, please save your remarks like "Thank God, the World Cup is only once in four years" because after this comes the Champions League, Premier League, Italian League, Spanish League and S-League!

Frankly speaking i dun mind guys go crazy after soccer games but i really detest those who make use of this opportunity to place soccer bets during this world cup session, thinking of earning fast cash. y dun u guys sit back & enjoy the excitement of the game & victory instead of throwing all ur $$$ into the drain? really dun understand guys' thinking...

No comments: